Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Store and errands

Just got back from the store. Spent more money than I would have liked. I could scream at how much the price of living is going up. I also tanked up the car, all of $54 dollars worth. No we don't have a suv, just a sedan. I remember when $20 would fill up a cars tank. I still spend under the USDA thrifty program, but when you need to cut more, it is kinda like there is no where to go to. It is so sad because if you want to feed your family healthy foods you will pay considerable more for it. I guess if you buy cheapo food, then the big corporation can just take your money when you have a major illness from all the cheapo foods you had to buy. I am sorry, I just get ticked. Anyway, dh went with us. We picked him up from work. He wasn't actually getting to work anyway. Which means we are in for one crappy payday. Okay, I will quit being so crabby. This is my menu for the week:
Tonight-Spaghetti with garlic bread
Wednesday-Left over Spaghetti with garlic bread.
Thursday-Burgers and tator wedges
Friday-Chicken Dumplings
Saturday-Leftover Chicken Dumplings or grill cheese
Sunday-Homemade Pizza
Monday-Fish sticks and mac and cheese

Oh, I am totally happy that I managed to get ground beef on sale today. Whoo HOO for me.

No comments: