Thursday, March 13, 2008

March=work

It has been fairly warm this week and after a looooonnnnggg winter, I am giddy with spring fever. I have scrubbed my back porch and a few rugs we have and I also cleaned our grill. I picked up a few items in the back yard, realized our pool had a hole in it, and so does our water box:( But anyway, there is a whole list of things I need to do both inside and out before gardening goes into full swing. My husbands garage needs cleaned, we need to take some things to the landfill, and finish the fish pond. Inside I need to shampoo carpets, clean closets, wash windows, and walls. I would love to paint my walls, but money is short and I need to just wait on it. One day, I will be able to paint them and have my hardwood floors. ONE-DAY!!! My dh got a call about his deer mount; it's ready. So when he is able to go pick it up, I'll try to get pics up. He is so proud of the thing!!!!!!!!! Well, I need to go start supper. C-YA

No comments: