Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy, busy

I am super busy today. I have a ton of housework to do in preparation of Easter. We may have some people staying with us this weekend. Of course, things can't go smoothly as my kitchen sink is stopped up!!???!!!!!! Oh well, I guess I will try my hand at being a plummer. ROFL. So what are you all up to for the holidays? What is your family's tradition? Before I go get super busy, I want to tell you about a conversation I had with my children yesterday. To 3yo dd, what are you eating? Bubbie made me a sandwich (Bubbie is what she calls my 5yo ds) Puzzled I ask, what kind of sandwich? A peanut butter, pepper, and bologna sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!! She was not kidding, and worse she devoured the entire thing. She gave rave reviews, but I just dont see how it could taste good.

No comments: