Wednesday, March 5, 2008

25 Things about me

Here are 25 things you may or may not know about me.

1. I loathe my first name.

2. My husband is my Best friend in the whole world.

3. I am a 100% homebody. I love home!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I am a tomboy!!!!!!!

5. Can you even be a homebody and a tomboy???????

6. Fall and spring is my favorite time of the year.

7. I think dirt is theraputic ( I garden).

8. My name is Dusty, I am a pepsi addict.

9. I want more children, although my mom would disown me.

10 I love old country music.

11. I also like classic rock.

12. I detest rap.

13. I love to read good books.

14. I hate gushy romance novels.

15. I wish I could perfect chicken and dumplings.

16. But I have come a long way from burnt toast!!!!!!

17. I need a vacation.

18. I wish I could have hardwood floor.

19. My husband is sooooooooo handsome.

20. My daughter is way too prissy.

21. My son is all boy.

22. Isn't that how they should be???

23. I so wished Ron Paul was gonna be our President.

24. I am terrible at washing clothes.

25. I hate reality tv shows. What ever happened to hee-haw? Oh, wait that wasn't actually a sitcom was it?????

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wait, you forgot to say how your way to hard on yourself. You worry about everything!

Tara said...

Oh, one more thing. You know you want our next President to Barack Obama. LOLOLOLOLOL