Friday, March 7, 2008

Pizza is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is 8:00, I am tired and hungry. We have been working on dh's truck all day. I can't hardly move much less fix dinner. No worries, in-laws are on the way with pizza. FIL helped all day and he told MIL about how hard we worked, so they thought they would feed us. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray about dh's job. He really needs to find something different but it is so hard to do around here. Please, also, check out the HSLDA link on my sidebar and visit them to sign the petition related to the homeschooling case in California. Government should not over turn our parental rights. As long as our children are well taken care of and educated, it should not be any of the states business. Everyone likes government help and government programs until it starts to interfer with their lives. Government should help with infrastructure and such, but they should in no way tell people how to run their lives. People should be allowed to just live and provide for themselves. As long as I am not bothering anyone, they should butt out!!!!!!!!! Well, I am gonna go, don't want to get on my soap box with pizza on the way.LOL

No comments: