Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son lost his first tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!! As any good country boy, he lost his tooth while we were hiking in the mountains. It had been about 60 here so we went for a quick hike in the mountains behind our home. As we were looking at various leaves and animal tracks, my son says look mom and holds out his hand. At first I though it was a peeble and so I said "What?" I didn't know what was so special about it. Then he starts jumping and says my tooth, my tooth. OK, now I get it. His tooth finally fell out. DH is gonna be so sad he wasn't here for this. He has been begging ds to let him pull it. I better go, we still have some school work to finish. C-YA

1 comment:

Tara said...

Cody, congratulations on losing that tooth baby. Ask mom and dad if the tooth fairy leaves big tips nowadays. For a kid your age I'd say that tooth fairy will leave a good $20.00 anyway. Love ya, granny and papaw