Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring cleaning?

What is it about spring that makes us gals want to redo every room in our house? For me it is being cooped up all winter. Today I have the bedroom windows open and letting some fresh air in. I love fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have decluttered and rearranged some things. I have also set out some old black and white photos. I hope to fix our bed. We currently just have our mattress in the floor. I need a bed rail for a bed with a headboard and footboard. I also need it free or near free as I am BROKE! I would love to paint and get new curtains and some new fabric, but gotta make do with what I got or can make. It is looking decent though, which is an improvement. I will be doing my bathroom maybe this evening. I hate to clean my shower and tub. UGH. I just really need to get this stuff done. I feel like I am nesting for some reason. So much to do, so little time. Gotta go finish up.

No comments: