Wednesday, May 7, 2008

you have got to be kidding?

A few days ago, I posted on how we were all getting over being sick. Well, that was short lived as my son has been sick since Monday and myself and dh still have this terrible cough. My son was running a high fever and complaining of pain associated with sinusus. He laid on the couch all day yesterday. After prayer and some good old fashioned water and vinegar, he slept all night and has been doing better today. He is playing in short spurts today and he is back to fighting with his sister:{ One day I hope that we will all be healthy enough to get back in the swing of things. We are behind on laundry, outside chores, hauling dh scrap parts from his business he had, and everything else. School has been extremely light with no school at all yesterday and our garden is pitful. If things stay the same I hope to retill the garden this week, I panic at the thought of our garden not producing this year. I know I am strange. My cousin is cutting our weeds so hopeful people can actually see our home from the road. I am suprised no one has stopped to ask if it is vacant...LOL I better skoot, this mountain of laundry isn't gonna wash itself.

No comments: