Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Goings on

I haven't been able to post for a few days. We have been very busy. DH has ended his own business and has starting working for a coal company again. We are finally getting over the worse cold known to man. It finally stopped raining. And now it is time to get down to business:) First, I had a wonderful mother's day. DH bought me a lovely tree for the yard. At Sunday school my kids made me a wonderful hand print picture frame and I received two additional plants:) I also put up the kid's winter clothes last night(I know I'm running late). Also last night, I was going to do some laundry and realized there was no water. UGH!!!!!!! Our water pump quit working and we had to use our car payment money to buy one. This of course, hurts because our car payment was already behind. But the Lord will provide, he always has. We just have to keep on keeping on.

No comments: