Thursday, May 8, 2008

The cold that just won't die.

I hate to repeat myself, but we are SICK, AGAIN!!!!! My son has been sick with fever and congestion, today my throat is real stingy and I feel terrible, and my daughter started her little fever and congestion last night. As much as I like to avoid doctors, I can now say that we have all been with this little nasty thing. It started with my son, then I got it with severe ear infections too, then my husband, back to my son, then my daughter, and now I have a sore throat. URGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I pray that we will soon see the day were we are well. I am sure my garden prays for that day too LOL. I feel like I have done nothing but take care of the sick and lay around for a month now. Not that I mind taking care of my family, but I am a projects kind of a girl and this laying around thing is getting to me. I think the colds are made worse by the worse pollen count in recent history. Myself and my son are allergic to everything so I am sure it isn't helping. Well, gonna go pile up on the couch with the rest of them. See ya.

No comments: