Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Does anyone have a husband?

Does anyone have a husband that works strange shifts, that is:) DH's new job has very strange hours and has sent our daily life into a tail spin. I have worked on our schedule over and over and it just doesn't feel right yet. I hope he goes to day shift soon, but I need to make due for now. It is still raining on and off here for over a week now and my poor, poor garden. I so wanted a full harvest but it doesn't look like it will happen. If dh gets a three day weekend this week and it doesn't rain maybe we can work on that and my poor chicken coop. We have been working on it for two years. I have chickens at my in laws. They have been there for two years. Can you sense the frustration in my voice? It only needs the fence up and a door. We have a dog so the chickens have to have a fence for a little while. I don't think he will bother them much because he is getting so old now. Well, gotta scat, need to finish up school work and head out for a few groceries. Not many to get this week;) Here is the menu.
Today- Mcdonalds ( I am lazy)
Wednesday-Breakdfast-sausage biscuits Dinner-hotdogs
Thursday-B-pancakes D-Spagetti
Friday-B- cereal/oatmeal D-lo spagetti
Saturday-B- gravy D-burgers
Sunday- biscuits D-pizza
Monday-french toast D-don't know- we'll see
This weekends may change as our weekend plans change.

No comments: