Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What? No, Mcflurry

Okay, today we go to the store for some groceries and the kids were really good. As I promised I took them to McDonald's. They were all excited to get a Oreo Mcflurry. So we go and guess what they clean the ice cream machine at that time and they don't know how long it will be until it is back up and running. UGH!!!! Two very upset kids and I must say one upset momma, because those things are so good. Anyway they settled for a frosty from Wendy's. I was very proud of them for taking it so well. I know it is just ice cream, but it also is a measure of how well they are learning to be content with what they have or can have. So we came home eating our frosty and jammin out to some songs on the radio. My kids love music. No really music is everything to them. It started to rain and I realized life is pretty good. Me, the kids, frosties, good music, and rain on the windshield:)

No comments: