Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baptising

DH and I was baptised Sunday. There were also three other people who were baptised. It was a wonderful day. I had to explain to my 5yo and 3yo what was going to happen. I didn't want them to freak out. So after dh and I explained that our pastor was going to "dip us in the water" we asked them if they understood. My
5yo must have confused what was going on with Sunday school earlier that day because he looked at us and said yes, you are going to walk on water. Of course, we busted out laughing. We had to try to explain it again. Later that day he was telling his cousin about the day's events. I overheard him say, "today we went to see mom and dad hypnotised. ROFL. I guess he will understand in due time and we will miss his funny little mix ups. God Bless!!!!

No comments: