Monday, February 18, 2008

Yesterday, was beautiful here. It was in the mid 60s, which is a nice change. I don't do winter weather very well. I am one of those that gets the winter blues. I need sunshine and warm weather. I need to be outside doing something. So of course, we spent all day outside yesterday. We planted 2 more apple trees, 1 peach, 2 pear, 3 grapes, and 10 thornless blackberries. I can't wait for them to grow. There is nothing like fresh fruit out of your own yard. My husband is wanting me to order 2 dwarf cherry trees and 2 drawf plums this week. With all of this planting, I am sooooo wanting to start up my garden. We love to garden, even the kids do. Okay, they usually just dig holes in the dirt, but hey it is a start. We are talking about extending it this year:) I also have great news. After a few months of better eating habits, more water, and kombucha, my husband's blood pressue has returned to normal. He was a little freaked out about it. He keep saying is that normal? Of course, he knows very well what a good blood pressure is, he was just in shock. So we are gonna monitor it closely and hopefully he can go off of the medication he takes, Praise God. Well, I am gonna get to work, this is gonna be a very busy week. Bye

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks sis, I'll try and make you proud. Love Isaiah
Tell Coty and Katie Hi!