Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Menu for the week

I usually go grocery shopping and run errands on Wednesday, but I have an eye exam today so I will go after the exam. Hopefully I can get some contacts today. I also have to go to the library and return some books and meet up with my mom there. I need to go to the dreaded Wal-mart. It is always so crowded there. Anyway, here is my menu for the week.

Tuesday-Chicken in the crockpot (already on) mashed garlic potatoes, corn on the cob.
Wednesday-Leftover chicken with barbeque sauce, rice and baked beans.
Thursday-Spaghetti, salad, texas toast
Friday-Spaghetti, salad, texas toast left overs ( yeah, we like spaghetti that much)
Saturday-Salmon cakes, fried potatoes
Sunday-homemade pizza

So, there it is. I needed to use up the chicken this week. I need the freezer space. Gotta go and get ready. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: