Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I can see!!!!!!!!!

I went to the eye doctor yesterday. The bad news is my right eye is terrible. The good news is my left eye isn't that bad and the doctor gave me a sweet deal on glassses and contacts. I wanted the contacts, but he wanted me to have glasses so that it would be easier for me to just throw glasses on. So, I got the exam, 2 sets of contacts, glasses, and contact lens kit for a little over $200. I was amazed at the difference in everything. I have been begging my husband to let me paint the walls, but now that I can see, they don't really need it. I thought there were smudges all over the walls, turns out I'm just half blind and the walls aren't full of smudges. But, I am glad the doc got me to get the glasses because I tried forever to get the contact in my left eye and can't. I have the world's smallest eyes. After my eye started stinging and looking really bad, I decided to give it a rest for a little while. Maybe next time, huh. My husband is gone to the dentist today to get a tooth pulled that has been killing him. I hope they can pull it without any problems. He had chemo a few years back and it destroyed his teeth. We are wanting to save up money to get him some cosmetic dental care done. Well, I'm gonna go, I have a kitchen floor in dire need of a mop!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yeah!!! It's about time you crazy nu.