Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today was my mom's b-day. We went to lunch with her at Pizza Hut. The kids really enjoyed. My husband is looking for a new job. The job he has isn't going so great and he is looking for a change. In the trucking business, you never know what kind of job you have until you get right in the middle of it. I hope that things go good. He has a lot of stress on this job and he doesn't think it is worth it. Anyway, we were suppose to buthcher chickens today, but we ran out of time. I guess we will get to it tommorrow. I also was asked if I wanted to teach our children's Sunday school program. I am not sure about it though. I have a lot on my plate as it is and I am afraid it is taking on to much at one time. I wasn't really asked, it was more of the pastor's sister saying, hey, you are suppose to teach Sunday school this week. So, it bothered me a little that I wasn't actually asked, more like told. People tend to think if you are a SAHM that you have a ton of time on your hands. I guess I will just wait and see.

No comments: