Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happenings on the Homestead

I didn't get to post yesterday, as we were busy. We planted some of the fruit trees that we had purchased. We also planted some grapes, again. We have never got the grapes to grow before, but maybe this year they will. If anyone knows a secret to planting grapes, let me know. We also helped my husband's friend put down some hardwood floor in their kitchen. We got home around 2:30 last night. So today we are just gonna hang out and relax. There will be plenty more to do this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fruit trees did you plant? I have a cherry and a plum. I'd love to grow more but they're in pots and I don't think I could keep up the watering. :o)

Joy Comes in the Morning said...

saved sinner, we planted apple trees, a peach to go with the one we already had, 2 pears, 3 grapes, and 10 blackberries. We actually are wanting to get a cherry and plum this week. I never have had them before. We have a large yard to grow ours in. I don't do well with anything in pots. I am embarrassed to say, I forget to water and tend to them. Check back in to read the post, I will keep and update on them.