Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who am I?

Ok, one more post. Candy at Keeping the home, wrote a post all about her and she invited other bloggers to join in. So here goes.

I am a saved by grace follower of Christ.
I believe that the bible is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the TRUTH.
I am married to my best friend.
I have three children.
I homeschool the oldest two.
I love the country.
I like to garden.
I like to read.
I like to learn new things everyday.
I like to see my children's eyes light up when they learn something new.
I hope to have more kids.
I really believe I was born in the wrong decade. I love the 40's and 50's.
I love cheap, uh, I mean frugal things.
I like to make others laugh.
I am known for being "passionate" about my beliefs.
I don't back down from a good debate, except with my MIL, you can't win with that woman:)
The older I get, the more I realise just how secular the world really is and just how close the rapture must be.
I weep for those that are lost and don't even know it.
I weep for the unborn who are murdered everyday.
I can't wait for the day that I hear "well done good and faithful servant."

No comments: