Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My van, my van, it is fixed.

My wonderful van is finally fixed. It had some transmission problems which left it with no reverse. We still drove it anywhere we could make a u-turn:) But hubby took it out and his cousin fixed it. Thank you cousin!!! Hubby, myself, and the in-laws put the transmission back in yesterday. Now it runs great!!!!! I love the van. It was a gift from my dad. He bought a newer one and gave us the old one because we could use the room. Hubby would always say how much he hated vans, but now; hubby hearts vans!!!!!

We are also going to the eye doctor today, in our van!! Okay, enough with the van thing already. We really need new glasses. After that it is back home for us. We are waiting patiently for payday on Friday because I need to go to the grocery store badly. I have such a love hate relationship with the store. I am so happy to provide my family with their needs, but when the cashier rings up my purchase....ughhh. Food should not cost that much.

I must go now. My hands are dry and cracked and it hurts to type. I promise to blog more in the future. It has been a busy season in our family. God bless you all. Blessings.

No comments: