Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fall, fall, fall

Am I the only one ready for fall? This summer has been a bust here on the east coast. I think we only had a handful of summer like days. It has been rain everyday it seems. It looks like winter outside, all dark and gloomy. The temps are not bad but not what we are use to this time of year. I just feel ready for fall, maybe the weather will match the season. LOL I also can't wait for the colors of fall and the smell of pumpkin and apple scented candles. AHHHHH....

We are hoping to take the kids to a farm that host corn mazes and pumpkin patches. They have never been to an actually pumpkin patch before so it should be fun. We are also planning to go to the state fair in a few weeks. I am hoping the kids have fun. Katie wants to be able to milk a cow and goat. She is such a tomboy at times. Coty wants to see the BMX riders. That boy loves anything with a motor. I just want to see them smile:) Hopefully, there will be alot of low cost activities for us to do in the next couple of months. We have a lot of festivals and things to usher in fall. Hope it will all be a blast.

I am off to work. I have lots of laundry to do and some curtains to hang up. I am wanting to start planning for a small fall garden and some projects to do with the kids. Blessings.

1 comment:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Hello how are you, I too am so ready for Fall I would like you to visit my blog I just made a post yesterday all about Fall that I think that you will enjoy, my blog is www.organizedhomemakingforchrist.blogspot.com
I would love for you too visit. Have a blessed day