Tuesday, August 11, 2009

They grow up too fast.






It seems like yesterday when I had my beautiful Kylee. She just turned six months and I sit in amazement wondering; where did the time go. I feel like I have missed something. Like I didn't squeeze enough time out of those first six months. Don't get me wrong, she is always with me and we spend lots of quality time with her. I just think I took it for granted before and now I realize how precious our time with them really is. I don't know how I could possibly teach them all they need to know in just 18 years. I am thankful that I serve a might and gracious God that will fill in those gaps for me. I know that they have to grow up but I really grieve in my heart about it. To think that she could be the last baby I have is too much. I pray that the Lord blesses us with more arrows and gives me and my husband the ability to raise them up in admiration of the Lord.

Hold tight to those little ones. Before too long they will be grown and we can only pray for God's help in raising them. So, go, momma. Go and play with them a little more, read to them a little more, and pray for them a little more.

No comments: