Monday, November 3, 2008

Things!!!

I am still here. I have once again been battling a terrible sinus infection and chest cold. I finally broke down and went to the ER last night. The facial pain was just too much to stand. I feel some better today but I am not back to my old self. I am just doing what has to be done to get by. I hope that I will soon be back to my old self. DH is being wonderful while I am sick. He isn't nagging over things being a mess around here and he has tried his best to help me feel better. He even made breakfast today;) My kids are doing great. They spent some time with their grandparents while I was in the ER. They get so spoiled when they are with them. I am afraid that my ds is coming down with something. He has just laid around this evening and he also took a nap. That is so not like him. He is usually my very busy little bee. DD has gotten out some old--er, previous used baby clothes and is organizing them in my dresser. She is so excited to see this baby. My son is excited too. He has taken to lifting my shirt up to expose the preggy belly, which is cute except when he does it in public:0 I also wrecked our car this weekend. Not a big deal. I was turning in our driveway and I guess my brain was foggy from this infection. I turned the wrong direction and backed into a huge stone that is used as a seat near our pond. It scratched the car pretty good, but at least it wasn't anything serious. My dh came outside and said you are not in any shape to be driving. He was right!!! It was only my second accident in 12 years. The first was in a parking lot. A truck side swipped me. OK so I have problems with driving in parking areas:( Hope all is well. Blessings!!

No comments: