Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ramblings

Hi, it is cold here. I am still trying to get use to the time change, but I'm still having problems. I like daylight. Call me silly. I just sold my first item on ebay today. Now I am going through the house to find more junk, I mean treasures. Don't worry I won't sell the kids or the dog;)lol We have been busy latley trying to get the yard ready for winter. Alomost got it all. Our car still needs to be cleaned and we need new tires. Of course I don't have the money for tires so I am hoping it will just fall out of the sky. The money that is, not the tires!!! The kids are doing great. I recently discovered that my daughter is going to need glasses. She has a good memory, but when it came to recognizing her ABC's she would confuse letters that looked similar. Sunday before church she was playing with my glasses and put them on. She then got a stunned look on her face and said Momma, I can see. At first I thought she was being silly, but then I noticed how she would look at things. I asked her to point out her letters and guess what, she did it. I am going to make an appointment Thursday. I would have sooner but dh and myself had app. this week and it takes two hours to drive to decent doctors around her. After our apps. are over I will make one for their eyes and also one with the dentist. I LOVE having insurance now.LOL

I wanted to tell you about what my children did to Moses. Last year for Christmas, I bought them the dolls/action figures that talk and are from the bible. I don't remember what they are called but they have Moses, David, Ester, and Mary. They seem to like playing with them in dd's doll house. The other night, I heard them in the bathroom so I went to investigate. Of course, I sneeked up on them thinking I was going to catch them tearing up something. When I saw what I saw, I was speechless. There on our counter was Moses. He was stripped off to his undies and sitting on the toy potty from dd's doll house. When I finally could speak, I asked dd what he was doing. "Moses is pooping momma!!" O-k-a-y. I always wanted my kids to relate to people of the bible as real people and not a fairy tale but this is pushing it. What are you going to do with him, I ask. "When he is done, I will wipe his butt and flush for him." Oh my!!! I watched her and sure enough she got some tp and pretended to wipe him and flush. It is never a dull moment around her. Christ himself must of had to laugh. Blessings and have a good day.

No comments: