Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How to stop pre elampsia

I went to my doctors appointment today. Everything looks good. I have gained about 10 pounds so far. I was getting ready to leave and he said, when did you have problems with your first pregnancy. I told him I had pre term labor at 29 weeks. So now I am going to the doctor every two weeks. Did I mention the doc office is almost two hours away. He wants to monitor my blood pressure because it was up from the previous visit. I told him it was up because it was 90 degrees in the waiting room. Ha!! I wasn't being smart, he knew I was joking and it actually was that hot. It is not that my bp was high, it was just higher than before and I am almost at the same time frame that I was with my son. I am determined not to let this happen. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I also need to say how proud I am of my kids. We waited two hours in the doctors office after the two hours to get there and they were angels. The staff even commented on how well behaved they were;) It is days like today that make me so proud to be their momma. Blessings!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Random said...

I can't offer any suggestions, but I'll keep you in my prayers! (If you have a library that has music you can check out, may I recommend Sandra Boynton for funny car ride listening music? She has "Philadelphia Chickens" and "Rhinoceros Tap". Those have been favorites for years around here).

<3
Sunny
www.hot-fudge-oracle.blogspot.com