Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of those days

Have you ever just had a day when everything was not going right. A day when things were breaking around the house and the kids were trying their best to irritate. I am having one of those days. It started out good enough. I woke up energized and ready to start the day. I got cereal out for breakfast as I was going to be too busy for a larger meal. The cereal of course was stale. Oh well, on to the job of cutting weeds. Oh wait, the weed eater just broke. Ok, I will pressure was the porch as it is dirty from our cat and 5 kittys. Uggg, the pressure washer won't start. Have know idea why. Ok, I will mow our very tall grass. No gas in the lawnmower. I will just get the gas jug, but wait, someone has stolen our gas jug full of gas from our front yard no less. To top it all off, dh's work truck is broke down and my kids are getting sick with a sore throat. That may explain why they have been sooooooo difficult today. After getting supper and picking up the house, I am just going to call it a day and go to bed. After all "Joy Comes in the Morning."

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I had one of those kinda days yesterday (Monday). It was terrible. I hope tomorrow will be a better one for you.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda