Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ramblings

Today my wonderful hubby finally got his work truck running again. Yeah!!! I helped by taking off the door panels all by myself;) and helping him install new door handles as well as some other work. It rained today and we are so happy. The dust from the dirt road by our house was so bad the kids could hardly go out. They enjoyed watching our new gutters work. Oh, and they also enjoyed playing in a mud hole in our yard. They were covered in mud. We have been reviewing what my 6yo ds learned last year in school. He has done very well. We should start first grade next Tuesday right on schedule. I think I will have a hard time with my soon to be 4yo dd. She doesn't like to sit still for anything. She knows the ABC song and she can write some letters, but she can't recognize them at all. Oh well, all in time I guess. PS started today and I am thrilled. It puts me in the fall mindset and fall is my favorite season. That's about all folks!!! Blessings.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Glad to hear ur hubby's truck is working and on it's way again.
Enjoy these times with ur little one's, it passes so very fast.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda