Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Joy come in the Morning

Okay, I feel bad over my vent yesterday. It was a tough day but I should always count my blessings. If that is one thing I should know by now is to count your blessings. I pray that God overlooks my stupid fleshy ways as I give thanks for what I have. Just a quick look at what I am thankful for:

I am thanful that I serve a God of second chances.

I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband.

I am thankful that I have two very active kids.

I an thankful that I have one on the way.

I am thankful for the roof over my head and the fact that it doesn't even leak:)

I am thankful that I live in the country because I really don't think I could survive the city life.

I am thankful that I am able to drink coffee again after morning sickness has past.

I am thankful that my husband loves me and all my quirkness and strange undertakens.

I am thankful that I can homeschool my children.

I am thankful that God made me quirky becaue life would be boring if I was like everyone else.

Blessings and have a great day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I'd like to invite you to check out the new blogger "writing assignments" school at the Homeschool Blog Awards site, called Blogger Class Mates! It's just starting today and we hope you will stop over and join us!

You can go here for more info: http://homeschoolblogawards.com/2008/08/blogger-class-mates/

Blessings to you!
Miss Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

We all have those kind of days sometimes but I am glad you have been able to count your blessings too.