Saturday, July 12, 2008

Why is it called morning sickness?

Really who thought of the name morning sickness? I have had this "morning sickness" all day long just like I did with my son. I haven't been blogging lately because I have just been feeling so sick. It comes in waves and I get very sick at my stomach and very tired. I hate it because I am not a set down and take it easy type of a person, but sometimes you have to. My garden is in God's hands. As silly as it may seem to worry about it, I do. I worked hard plowing that garden and planting it and replanting it. Now the Japanese Beetle Bugs have taking over and I have put bug dust on them, which I hate to do. It doesn't work anyway and I am too tired to work constantly on it. I could use that time to spend with my kids. Speaking of kids, we had an outing today. We stay couped up a lot because of money and gas prices, but today we had a blast. We went with my mom out to a local diner. I had chicken livers:) My dh hates for me to cook them at home because he doesn't like the smell. So that was a good treat. We then went to the marina at the lake. They have a large playground there. We spent almost three hours playing and watching the boats. It was fun!!!!! We ended the day eating a piece of pie and drinking a coke under the stars. My son said, "Wow, this is great!" Ah, the simple pleasures in life. My dh and I have decided to start doing more as a family. We are always together, but we were not able to go out and do things together. Hopefully, with his new job that is going to be changing. Have a great and blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My plants all went to pot when I was pregnant too. Here's hoping the "morning" sickness goes away for you soon. (I had mine the entire time.)

Blessing,

Susan.