Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some good ole summer weather

Finally, we have some summer weather. It has rained and been dreary so much this season. We finally got 3 days of sunny clear skies in a row. It has been so nice. The morning sickness is easing up so I have been able to enjoy working outdoors as well. I've scrubbed porches, mowed our large yard, worked on our pond and flower beds as well. We also had to remove two large hornets nest. DH got a really bad sting Monday. He doesn't have a severe reaction, he just swells really bad. I am so glad they are gone. Dh also got a bonus at work. We plan to use it to get gutters next week. We need them badly and have been putting it off for financial reasons. The front of our house stays so damp around the foundation and I worry about long term damage if we don't get the gutters. Well, I am off to enjoy the blessing of sunshine:) We will be cleaning our car out this evening. Dh and ds left some fishing bait in the trunk and it has been hot......need I say more:( Blessings!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the "morning" sickness is not as bad.