Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our fun day!!!

Yesterday, our Sunday school group had an outting for the kids. We went to the local YMCA to see the movie "Space Chimps". It was a cute movie. The kids really enjoyed it. We then all went to eat pizza and play video games at a local pizza place. The kids had a blast. We left early to see daddy before he left. Later that evening, I decide to continue the special day. I took the kids into town and we rented some movies and order some chicken strips. YUM!!! I also got them one of those store bought birthday cakes. It wasn't anyones birthday, they just really like those kind of cakes. Well, on the way home we got stuck in one big storm. As I was trying to concentrate on seeing the road, my ds said " wow, this is the coolest day ever". Ah........how sweet. We finally made it home and stuffed ourselves. My in laws came up for a hour and played with the kids. After they left it wasn't long until everyone fell asleep on the couch:) It was a great day. Blessings to you and wishing you and your family a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. How's the "morning" sickness these days.

Blessings,

Susan. :o)