Monday, June 30, 2008

Ramblings

We went to run some errands today. I got our car insurance about $60 cheaper. Ya:) We also went to get some groceries and stuff. I hate going to Wal-mart. It make such a simple task so difficult. I usually only go if I need groceries and several other items. But I think I will just start going to more than one store. We had to stand in line forever and then when we went out the door the alarm system kicked in. Then everybody looks at you like you are a thief or something. It was apparently some HBA items that set it off. Food prices here just keep rising. I was going to buy some ground beef but it was over $2 a pound for the cheap stuff. I can get it at our local family owned shop cheaper than that. On the way home the kids wanted their McFlurry fix so we stopped and got them one. Myself and all of my pregnancy glory wanted some Long John Silvers. That was not smart. Food from there always makes me sick. It is sooo greasy and I can't handle that. So I am paying for it now. I am praying for the strength to get passed these first trimester symptoms and get my home back in order. It is a wreck and we have so many events coming up so I need to get busy. God Bless!!!!!!

No comments: