Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oh my goodness, how big is this baby.

Okay, my belly is growing like a weed. I am only about 7 weeks, I think. So how do I look like 3 months? I am already having to dig out the maternity clothes. Thank goodness it is all in my tummy still. But I wonder about TWINS!!!!!!! I would be shocked. Twins, 3yo and a 6yo would be hard for me. I know women do that and then some all the time. But I am not know for my patience. I guess I need to make a doctors appointment soon just to be on the safe side. Anyone out there that started gaining weight early in their pregnancy let me know. My other two pregnancies was not like this at all. Have a blessed weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mum had twins when I was 5 1/2 and my brother was 3. She said it was a struggle but she managed because she had to. She also said it was better when twins are not your first because then at least you know what you are doing. Also, if you breast feed, you can feed them both at the same time.

Anonymous said...

As I was reading the beginning of your post, I started thinking "twins!" but then you said it, LOL. God will give you the strength and patience to handle whatever comes your way, so don't worry!

Kaira said...

I think after multiple pregnancies the weight gain can start much quicker - at least that is what happened to me...

and much worse is how it is so much harder to lose :(

still, twins it could be and what a blessing!