Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Catching up

Okay, I know I have been gone for awhile. But we have been so busy with important, life changing stuff. Mainly, we sold one of the trucks and we are expecting. Getting rid of the trucks has enabled us to catch up on some bills and hopefully if the other one gets sold it will help pay off some bills. And a few days ago I had two positive pregnanct test, so it looks like we will be having baby #3. I am mixed with emotions. I am happy but also concered about how my 3yo will deal with it. She is soooo a momma's girl and she gets angry if I hold anyone's baby at church:( I hope she will do okay. Our garden has finally started showing promise, that is until those vile Japanese beetles showed up. Well, gonna scoot, chores to do. I really need to tweak my management binder before the baby gets here. I feel so overwhelmed already, but its a good overwhelmed.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Dusty, you will do great. If your little one has a hard time at first she will get used to it. Just reinforce how much you love her and she will be fine. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck and best wishes. Remember also, you have God on your side, and with him you cant go wrong.
Love
me

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!