Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting ready for a party

I am once again sick with a cold. Why, I don't know. But I have to get better because tomorrow I have to get things together for my son's 6th birthday. His party isn't until Saturday, but I have not prepared at all for it. So I will be going with my mom to pick up hotdogs and a gift. We may also catch Kung Fu Panda and if we get back in time go to the singing at our church. Busy, Busy. DS also needs a hair cut but that will have to wait until Saturday morning when dh can do it. It is also hot here. Like 95 degrees. My garden is starting to show promise with my corn and green beans and cukes finally starting to come up :] Busy times are ahead and so we are already doing our light summer homeschooling. We will also be patching the pool soon so, splish splash!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: