Monday, March 22, 2010




I want to write a really meaningful entry to describe the way I feel about the way our political leaders have completely disregarded the majority and passed this health care death sentence. I want it to be inspiring and motivating, honestly I do. But all I can think of is "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" and maybe some "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?", and a little of "HOW CAN YOU BE THAT BOLD TO GO AGAINST US?".

How does this all end? I don't understand why they would pass something they know is going to get them kicked out come election time. There is only two explanations that I can see.

1. They are so out of the loop, that they really think they can't get pushed out of office....OR
2. They find a way to ensure that they stay in office. HMMMMM....ever hear the one about the president who gets rid of term limits to better himself. I am just saying, I would not be surprised. Actually, nothing would surprise me anymore.

No comments: