Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger

It has been sooo long since I have posted here. I am usually looking at others blogs in my spare time and I just don't get around to here that often. We have been busy with homeschool, birthday preps, fall, and such. K's b-day is in a few days and I have not got her anything yet. YIKES!! I better do that soon. I did order her a hot dog stand. It is so cute. It is like a play tent but with a hot dog stand theme. She will love it because restuarant is one of her favortie things to play. My sweet 8mo has been sick this week. I HATE the thoughts of swine flu. She ran a fever, had a sore thorat, and was very fussy. I hope it will be okay. This swine flu thing makes everyone so nervous.

Other than that, life has been well...normal. Which can be nice. Tiring, but nice:)
I promise to try to blog more often. I wanted to have a blog to use as a journal for my kids. I want them to be able to look back on it and be able to read all the thoughts and feelings I had. Pretty cool, huh. Anyway, better posts, I promise. Blessings.

No comments: