Friday, December 5, 2008

Prayers please.

I could use all the prayers I can get. I am once again sick with a sinus infection and double ear infection with some swollen tonsils. To put it short my head is full of crap. You wouldn't think that something like that could cause so much pain, but it does. I have had two kids and a battle with kidney stones, there isn't much difference between that and this. At least with child birth and kidney stones, you know it will eventually end. I have been sick everyday for over 3 weeks now. Of course, there is little the doctors will do for me because of the pregnancy. My face feels like someone has beat me. Not that I have ever been beat but I imagine that is what it is like. I have used every vapor, home remedy, massage, ect known to man and nothing seems to get rid of it for good. My ob doc just put me on semi bed rest yesterday. I hate not being able to do stuff. I miss playing with my kids and doing projects around the house. Everything seems so, well, lazy now. I HATE it. I want to clean my house, play with my kids, prepare for the baby. And I can't. I completley believe this is a battle with more than some sinus problems. This whole year has been a battle for us. I feel that it is a battle of powers and principalities. The devil only bothers you during two times. When you are doing wrong, and the other is when you are doing right. I know that I will be delivered. This can only last so long. One day I will be walking the streets of gold with my Savior and the devil won't be able to do a thing about it. Tisk, tisk, how angry he must be. So, pray if you feel led. I am going to have a generic coke and Praise the Lord for my husband, kids, and momma, and in laws. Blessings!!!

No comments: