Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This week's menu

I am trying to eat as cheaply as possible. I would really like to go and buy and big, juicy steak but oh well. I am just not as good at preparing wonderful meals for pennies. But here it goes anyway.

Tuesday- Spagetti with garlic toast
Wednesday- Burgers with hm tator wedges
Thursday- Rock bottom Salmon with fried Potatoes (yes we like our tators)
Friday- Brown beans with hm cornbread
Saturday- LO beans or grilled cheese and soup
Sunday- hm pizza
Monday- pulled pork sandwich, if on sale or deer steak

I also need to eat healthier. Actually I need to just cut out the pepsi, but I love pepsi:( I am also having a hard time with my kombucha, I think I am addicted to it because it makes you feel so energetic. But alas, I have none. I also need to get some soil at the store for our seeds. I hope to one day have a compost so I don't have to buy soil. I have to get deer feed too since we are having them in our yard regularly. I am going to feed them for 2 reasons. One is dh is hoping to feed them and fatten them up to harvest this year for meat. The other reason is that we garden and they have already been in the garden several times. If dh sales one of his trucks then we are going to get fencing to put around it though. Well, gotta get to our errand running. See ya.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I know this is an old entry, but I have insomnia and am reading your whole blog in one early morning! :o) It's 4:45 a.m. here. Did you ever kick the Pepsi habit? I feel like I've been to your blog before because I remember your son's construction site cake for his birthday...have you been reading my blog for long or is it new to you? Are you going to garden this year with the new baby and all? If you have problems with Japanese beetles, collecting them in the cool of the morning and evening is easiest and if you had backyard chickens, they love to eat them!