Friday, April 25, 2008

I am alive!!!!

I am still alive. So much has gone on since my last post. We have gone through stomach viruses, head colds, chest colds, ear infections, job loss, you name it. I thought that my ear infection was getting better and that I could get back on track, but ds started running a fever last night and dd threw up this morning. UGH!! My mom is sick too. I guess she got it from taking care of us. Dh has a new perspective on my job. He told me I have to get better or the house is going to fall down around us. I got some cleaning done today. I still need to mop and tackle mt. washmore. The kid's uncle got them a gift. He got them a huge rabbit. He didn't really ask either, but I didn't have the heart to take it from the kids. Their old rabbit, Max died a while back. Dh quit his job. The guy he contracted for just refused to discuss a pay raise and with fuel so high we just could not do it anymore. He did have an interview today to go back to operating equipment. The pay is really good and we would have health insurance, but he is still bummed that he will not be working for himself. So pray for him if you feel led to. I am seriously rambling sooo, Hi ho hi ho it's off to the laundry room I go!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Do you not know who we are? Tell your husband and the children granny and papaw said Hello and we love them. Call us sometime.