Monday, April 7, 2008

Ain't it just this way?!!






Subject: FW: Religious Maxine




Maxine was driving down the street in a sweat because she had an important
meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward heaven, she said, 'Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a
parking place I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up sex and tequila.'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

She looked up again and said, 'Never mind. I found one. '




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a rush? Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments: