Monday, February 15, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...rainy.
I am thinking...that I need to do a lot of outside work on the homestead.
I am thankful for...my family and the heat pump being fixed for free, again.
From the learning rooms...I am taking a break. I need to get back to basics.
From the kitchen...homemade tacos and brownies for dessert. YUM!
I am creating...a less cluttered home.
I am going...to get new curtain rods for the bedroom.
I am reading...Calm my Anxious Heart. I can't think of the author's name, but it is good so far.
I am hoping...for a productive garden.
I am hearing...the patter of little feet.
Around the house...we will be working on gardening and yard work this week.
One of my favorite things...Air conditioning. I am a total wimp at working in the heat.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Yard work, garden, decluttering my kitchen cabinets.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

That picture reminds me of my grandma who I miss everyday.


To participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: