Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It has once again turned cold here. We are suppose to get a big snow this weekend. It is hard to be thankful for that. I guess I will just keep trying to think of something:)

Anyway, besides the cold, I have so many things to be thankful for. I have my wonderful little family. I have a baby girl here, despite all the complications. I have very active and smart kids. DH's job seems to be holding out. Which is great news in this economy. He tries so hard to help with the baby, but bless his heart, when he is sleepy, he is sleepy.

I am so thankful that I got everything I needed for Kylee for free or very cheap. I heart ebay. There was a time that I just didn't think I would be prepared. I am also thankful to my fellow bloggers who introduced me to cloth diapers. They rock. I kind of feel bad for putting that scratchy disposible on my other two.

So, that is some of the things that I am thankful for. I am going to go put a load of laundry on and think of some reason to be thanful for the cold.
Blessings.

No comments: