Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting caught up

I am about to finally get caught up from being sick. I still have a few house things to do like shampoo carpets and sort through some ebay stuff. We had a few good days of being back on our schedule and then my ds got a tummy bug. So, I spent yesterday holding him for the most part. I was going to finish up some last minute gifts for them but I am going to wait until later. We have our Christmas play tommorrow and I am just hoping everyone is well enough to attend. I think he got sick from one of those McDonalds playgrounds. I hate those things but they begged to go with some friends of theirs.

Dh had gotten some wonderful gift cards from where he works and we have been very excited about using them. They are for alot of fast food places but a couple were used to buy christmas presents. Dh traded one with his brother in order to purchase me a new camera:) I used one in order to save $120 on a pair of work boots he needed. Poor thing, his had holes in the bottom of them. So basically we got a camera and a pair of work boots for $80. It would have easily cost over $400 without the cards. God is good. My in laws also shared with us some food that they had recieved from the church. We got popcorn chicken, gatorade, cough drops, and some school supplies. I am excited about the school supplies because my momma bought me a new dry erase board for our school room and now I am feel renewed about school work;)

I need to go and finish some laundry. Everyone have a blessed day.

No comments: